Greylock joins U.S. government in African venture
Fri Jun 26, 2009
New York-based Greylock Capital is forging ahead with a new
Africa fund with the backing of the U.S.
government’s Overseas Private Investment Corp.
The emerging markets specialist also has plans for a Latin
American fund along similar lines.
The Africa fund has commitments of $77 million. Greylock
is aiming to raise $200 million to $300 million over the next
few months, investing in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager