New York allocates as Cantillon shuts down
Mon Jul 6, 2009
The $154 billion New York State Common Retirement Fund
invested $75 million in Cantillon's long/short equity fund in
William von Mueffling
Cantillon Capital Management, founded by William von Mueffling
at the height of the hedge fund boom, is planning to close its
$3.5 billion hedge fund operation to focus on the long-only
business. Investors are expected to have the ability to move
assets to the long-only portfolio later this year.
New York's traditional fund of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager