China prepares allocation to hedge funds
Mon Jul 6, 2009
China Investment Corp. is slated to expand into
hedge funds as the sovereign wealth fund adds investment staff
to diversify its $200 billion portfolio.
Officials are expected to allocate to a core group of up to
five funds of hedge funds and an unspecified number of single
manager hedge funds across a wide spectrum of strategies.
According to press reports the group is considering...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager