Connecticut town redeems from UBP
Mon Jul 6, 2009
The $78 million Cheshire Retirement Board in
Connecticut is redeeming assets from UBP Asset Management,
despite the fund performing well and the prospect of 90% of the
pension fund's investment having come back with a remaining 10%
slated to follow.
Headline risk is the main reason...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager