Connecticut town redeems from UBP

Mon Jul 6, 2009

The $78 million Cheshire Retirement Board in Connecticut is redeeming assets from UBP Asset Management, despite the fund performing well and the prospect of 90% of the pension fund's investment having come back with a remaining 10% slated to follow.

Headline risk is the main reason...

ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H


The full contents of this article are available to active InvestHedge subscribers and trialists only.

To continue reading please,
take a free trialsubscribe or log in to InvestHedge.


Subscribers have unlimited access to all current content, including fund performance Live League Tables. Start your subscription today - click on the button below.

Subscribe now

Popular Searches on HFI