Colorado Fire and Police drops portable alpha
Mon Jul 6, 2009
The Fire and Police Association of Colorado is
winding down its investments in portable alpha as officials
establish an absolute return programme.
Scott Simon, chief investment officer of the $3 billion
pension system, said that trustees are heading down the path of
terminating the portable alpha portfolio.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager