San Diego halts equity market-neutral search
Mon Jul 6, 2009
The $3.7 billion City of San Diego Employees'
Retirement Association has temporarily put its equity
market-neutral search on hold until the completion of the
pension fund's manager structure review.
The search originally sought to hire two equity market
neutral managers to split a $250 million...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager