Boston hunts 130/30 managers
Mon Jul 6, 2009
The Boston Retirement System in Massachusetts
is broadening its large-cap enhanced equity manager search to
include 130/30 managers.
The $3 billion retirement fund will allocate up to $100
million with a domestic large-cap 130/30 manager or managers
that are required...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager