Tomlinson launches advice shop on managed accounts
Mon Jul 6, 2009
Richard Tomlinson, former head of multi-strategy products at
Old Mutual Asset Managers (UK), has launched advisory boutique
Tomlinson Investment Consulting. The new firm will provide
front-office consultancy services to the investment management
industry with a specialisation in the use of managed accounts
within hedge fund portfolios.
Tomlinson Investment Consulting offers independent advice to
all stakeholders within the investment industry, in areas such
as investment process, manager...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager