Bramdean rift hits UK local councils
Mon Jul 6, 2009
The plans of two of the UK's leading local authority hedge
fund investors may hang in the balance in the wake of the power
struggle over listed vehicle Bramdean Alternatives.
At an extraordinary general meeting on 18 June the board of
the $106 million...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager