Aida Capital improves liquidity profile
Mon Jul 6, 2009
Aida Capital has announced plans to establish an open ended
fund, improve the liquidity profile of the portfolio and
restructure the Aida Fund. The existing Aida Fund will continue
as a closed ended fund and will become a feeder into the Aida
Open Ended Fund for those shareholders for whom there are
advantages in investing in such a structure.
The proposals aim to reflect the change in market conditions
and circumstances since the fund was first...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager