Confidence boosts global multi-strategy returns
Mon Jul 6, 2009
As equity markets continued to rally in May the GMS sector
clocked up welcome gains, with a median return of 2.76% pushing
year-to-date numbers up to 4.29%.
Thanks in large part to strong May returns, some funds of
funds are now into double-digit territory after only five
months and according to Merrill Lynch hedge fund selling seems
to be bottoming out. Among the underlying funds that...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager