Highland hit with lawsuit from disgruntled investors
Fri Jul 10, 2009
A group of investors who claim fund managers at Highland
Capital Management downplayed the extent of the
firm’s redemption requests to convince them to
invest in two of its funds have filed a lawsuit against the
firm, which subsequently closed both funds.
LV Highland Credit Feeder Fund, a portfolio run by Long Vue
Advisors – a defunct Boston-based fund of hedge funds
firm – is leading a group of wealthy individuals and
charitable organizations that invested with Highland to seek
The group, which placed a combined...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager