Hedge funds up more than 6% in first six months of 2009
Fri Jul 10, 2009
Continuing to reverse last year’s losses, hedge
fund returns rose an estimated 6.41% for the first six months,
according to the Absolute Return database. June was generally a
flat month, up an estimated 0.50%. This year’s
gain is in sharp contrast to 2008, when hedge funds lost an
average of 12%.
On the back of tightening credit markets and a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager