Bayswater returns with systematic macro fund
Fri Jul 17, 2009
Firm is headed by former directors of Mellon Capital Management.
Bayswater Asset Management, a San Francisco-based investment
firm that once ran assets of more than $1 billion, including a
major allocation from Man Global Strategies (MGS), is now
gearing up to return to the business with a new systematic
global macro strategy.
The firm is headed by Dr. Eva Xu and Daniel Schuessler,
previously directors of Mellon Capital Management, where...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager