Minerva expected to roll out Asia macro fund with $70m
Fri Jul 24, 2009
Minerva Capital, the new hedge fund outfit being set up by
Stanley Ku, the former head of Hong Kong for Fortress
Investment Group, is understood to be rolling out an Asia macro
strategy with around $70 million.
Dorothy Lau joins from Merrill Lynch as founding...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager