Long-side stock picks drive Pengana to 14.8%
Fri Jul 24, 2009
Across-the-board good stock-picking enabled the Pengana
Australian Equities Long Short Fund to gain 4.59% in June,
taking year-to-date performance to 14.80%.
All the month's gains came from the long book, with positions
in banking, telecommunications, healthcare...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager