Ex-CQS man Benson's Ravenscourt profits in volatile credit environment
Mon Jul 27, 2009
Punchy gains in June should help to deliver capital inflows
into a very scalable strategy
Ravenscourt Capital, the long/short European credit firm led
by former CQS and Lehman Brothers fixed-income chief Mark
Benson, has made an impressive start in the volatile credit
market environment since it began trading last October.
A punchy gain of some 8.5% in June takes the total net
return on the Ravenscourt Multi-Strategy Credit fund to over
20% in its first nine months, with the experienced eight-strong
team - most of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager