Long/shorts thrive despite mid-month reversals
Mon Jul 27, 2009
June proved to be a more testing month for long/short equity
managers as the upward market trend reversed in mid-month. But
many funds are still sitting on very solid gains over the first
half of the year.
Many veterans have performed well in the first half, notably
Stephen Peak, whose Henderson European Absolute Return was up
56.55% after a 4.94% June return, and Mark Bradshaw, whose
Victory fund gained...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager