Indices up well in H1 2009 after flatter month in June
Mon Jul 27, 2009
European hedge funds had a flat month across the board in
June, down around 0.3% at the end of a generally very good
first half of the year.
On a median basis, the EuroHedge Composite Index is up 3.74%
for the year - its...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager