Upturn proves to be short-lived for CTAs as funds slide again
Mon Jul 27, 2009
CTAs struggled again in June, ending a short-lived upturn in
what is becoming a very difficult year for most managed futures
and trend-following strategies.
Most of the big-name managed futures programmes laboured.
Winton Futures lost 1.27% in June for a year-to-date loss of
7.01%. Man AHL Alpha declined by 2.69%, bringing its
year-to-date return down...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager