SEC proposes ending pay to play for pensions
Fri Jul 24, 2009
Ongoing pension kickbacks investigation prompts regulator move.
If the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has its way,
politicians can kiss away any hopes of receiving another
donation from money managers. A new proposal from the regulator
would bar individual...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager