Man stakes ex-Brevan Howard traders for $50m
Fri Jul 24, 2009
New hedge fund follows global interest-rate arbitrage strategies.
Man Investments has invested $50 million in a new hedge fund
that follows global interest-rate arbitrage strategies. The new
firm, called 5:15 Capital Management, was formed in Greenwich,
Conn., by an eight-member team that recently left Brevan
Howard’s Connecticut office.
According to Man, 5:15’s team has...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager