Morgan Stanley hires southwest PB chief from UBS
Fri Jul 31, 2009
Resurgence in prime brokerage space prompts regional expansion.
Morgan Stanley has hired John Carlisle to establish a prime
brokerage office in Dallas and expand the firm’s
business in the Southwest. Carlisle is leaving UBS prime
brokerage after eight years building that firm’s
Carlisle is on garden leave...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager