Highland hit with summons from Schulte Roth
Fri Jul 31, 2009
Highland Capital Management, the troubled Dallas-based
credit shop, has been hit with another claim in court. This
week, Schulte Roth & Zabel filed a summons claiming that
Highland owed the firm $2.83 million for legal fees.
According to a document filed on July 27 in the New York
County Clerks Office, Schulte Roth is seeking payment of
fees from Highland dating...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager