Strong fund returns not enough to help Och-Ziff stock
Fri Aug 7, 2009
Och-Ziff Capital Management enjoyed strong returns from its
four main hedge funds in the second quarter, but the
firms stock holders arent sharing in that wealth.
The hedge fund firm reported a second-quarter loss of $88.3
million which it attributed to a decrease in management fees
and money set aside for bonuses.
Och-Ziff investors will receive distributable earnings of
three cents a share, half of what analysts had...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager