Viathon forms new credit vehicle
Fri Aug 7, 2009
Fund follows similar strategy to defunct Viathon Master Fund.
Viathon Capital Management of Summit, N.J., has launched a
new long/short credit strategy with $50 million. The fund
follows a strategy similar to Viathon Master Fund, which the
firm shut down in March after fund assets were frozen in the
Lehman Brothers bankruptcy.
The new vehicle,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager