Atticus shutters main funds, Barakett steps back
Fri Aug 14, 2009
Atticus Capital Management founder Timothy Barakett informed
investors of plans to shutter the firms two main
event-driven funds and return about $3 billion in assets.
I intend to spend more time with my family, pursue my
philanthropic interests and establish a family office to manage
my own capital and charitable foundation, Barakett wrote
to investors in a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager