Massachusetts to shave $1bn from HF portfolio
Tue Sep 1, 2009
Trustees of the $40 billion Massachusetts
Pension Reserve Investment Management Board are not only
disbanding the fund's 6% allocation to portable alpha, but in
voting to lower the hedge fund allocation there is a need to
dump more than $1 billion in hedge fund assets.
The portable alpha programme had underperformed in 2008,
which has been the case in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager