UK's Railpen makes $105m long/short equity allocation with niche London player Goodhart
Tue Sep 1, 2009
The $24.3 billion RailPen Investments in the UK has made a
new allocation to hedge funds via a niche fund of funds play
from relatively new player Goodhart Partners.
The latest $105 million tranche of Railpen's investment has
gone into Goodhart's global...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager