Ann Arbor moves into managed futures arena
Tue Sep 1, 2009
The Ann Arbor Retirement System has set aside roughly $10
million to invest in managed futures strategies as part of the
$313 million fund's "basket clause" allocation.
The retirement fund's current basket clause allocations
include 4.5% to high...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager