Alaska taps Oaktree
Tue Sep 1, 2009
The $31 billion Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation board of
trustees hired Oaktree Capital Management to manage a portion
of the fund's distressed debt allocation.
The board committed $250 million to Oaktree's Opportunities
Fund VIII, a fund that...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager