Ohio pension plan hires Shafer, reviews HFs
Tue Sep 1, 2009
Richard Shafer has joined the Ohio Public
Employees' Retirement System as deputy director of investments
for external management as the $60 billion pension fund
searches for a new chief investment officer following the
resignation of Jennifer Horn.
Shafer, who has 30 years of investment experience in the
insurance and pension fund industry, will report to the new
chief investment officer and will oversee a staff of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager