Thames River launches Africa Focus Fund
Tue Sep 1, 2009
London-headquartered fund of hedge funds
provider Thames River Capital has launched its Thames River
Africa Focus Fund, allocating $15 million to 10 Africa managers
as of 1 July, making it one of the first big multi-manager
players to tap into the African markets.
The Africa fund aims for net returns of 15% per annum
through exposure to multiple investment strategies across all
African and Middle Eastern markets and asset...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager