Triple A Partners extends its business in Japan and Korea
Tue Sep 1, 2009
Triple A Partners, an Asian and emerging markets alternative
fund company in the seeding and distribution business, has
strengthened its distribution capability with the appointment
of representatives in Japan and Korea. It has hired Frank
Packard as its Japan representative and Henry "Hank" Morris as
its representative for Korea.
Paul Smith, chief executive officer of Triple A Partners,
said: "Both Frank and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager