Hardt Group forms joint seeding venture
Tue Sep 1, 2009
Hardt Group Advisors is planning to invest in small to
mid-size investment managers through equity investments and
acceleration capital via a joint venture with Tuckerbrook
Alternative Investments, a firm that is also known for its real
estate and private equity investment portfolios.
Seeding in various formats is taking off as more and more
managers are returning to their Small is Beautiful roots after
the turmoil that toppled a lot of the larger...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager