Aurora takes the lead by exploiting credit rebound
Tue Sep 1, 2009
The first seven months of 2009 have seen funds of hedge
funds making welcome gains, although some have lagged
Among the best performers in the sector has been Aurora
Global Opportunities Offshore Fund, which is up 16.27% over
seven months following a 3.93% July return. Aurora repositioned
its multi-strategy portfolios to give substantially more
long/short credit exposure at the start of 2009, driving the
first half's gains.
This was in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager