Kingdon to launch credit fund
Thu Sep 3, 2009
The storied firm is preparing to launch its first new strategy in 26 years.
In more evidence that hedge funds are benefiting from Wall
Street’s implosion, Kingdon Capital Management is
preparing to launch its first new fund in 26 years with the
former head of global proprietary fixed-income trading at
Morgan Stanley running the money.
Kindgon is creating the new fund out of a small credit book in
flagship equities portfolio, which is now managed by former
Morgan Stanley trader Michael...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager