Japan small caps lead a mixed August
Mon Sep 21, 2009
Although the Japanese market lagged behind other developed
markets in August some sectors performed relatively well
in particular those with domestic exposure, thanks in part to
the landslide victory for the DPJ.
Small caps outperformed on a relative basis.
It was a mixed month for the long/short funds. Bonsai
Microcap did well, a 3.21% August taking three-month figures to
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager