Tyser and Zekrya join forces for Belay European equity venture
Tue Sep 22, 2009
Long-established hedge fund managers Harry Tyser and Daoud
Zekrya are getting ready to launch their Belay Partners
long/short large-cap European equity operation, which sources
say will start trading with some $50 million of initial
permanent capital in the fourth quarter.
Tyser and Zekrya are old hands in the business, with a
strong track record...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager