UC Berkeley sets up management office
Mon Oct 5, 2009
University of California at Berkeley has
traditionally relied on the University of California's
investment office that oversees more than $55 billion in
endowment and retirement assets.
Leading the new entity to manage the UC Berkeley's $736
million is John-Austin Saviano, who was named as president and
chief investment officer after being a senior consultant in the
Menlo Park, California office of Cambridge Associates.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager