Chicago Teachers seek emerging managers to add to fund of hedge funds allocation
Mon Oct 5, 2009
The $8.3 billion Public School Teachers'
Pension and Retirement Fund of Chicago is searching for a fund
of emerging hedge funds manager as part of a continuation of
the retirement system's 2% allocation to hedge funds.
The new mandate would total $25 million and would fund
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager