CalPERS drops beta overlay, makes partial redemptions
Mon Oct 5, 2009
The $180 billion California Public Employees'
Retirement System received an annual review of its hedge fund
programme from general investment consultant Wilshire. Wilshire
recommended dropping the beta overlay of the portfolio, which
helped magnify the negative returns in 2008.
The Risk Management...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager