IOSCO sets fund of hedge funds standards
Mon Oct 5, 2009
International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
published a paper on standards and best market practices aimed
at addressing regulatory issues of investor protection that
have come out of increased involvement of retail investors in
funds of hedge funds.
In 2008, IOSCO outlined concerns over funds of funds dealing
with liquidity risk and the due diligence process. The
standards, Elements of International Regulatory Standards on
Funds of Hedge Funds Related Issues...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager