A boost for global multi-strat in a positive month
Mon Oct 5, 2009
Another good month in nearly all strategies saw global
multi-strategy funds reaping the rewards. The global
multi-strategy median stands at 7.83% for the year to date.
Aurora Global Opportunities was up 2.9% on the month to
bring year-to-date returns to an impressive 19.52%, while JP
Morgan Progressive Multi-Strategy saw a 2.79% August return,
taking year-to-date figures to 7.98%....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager