B&K's Saboo leads AlphaStars for Q3
Mon Oct 19, 2009
Varun Saboo of B&K Securities led the way with a
relative return of 33% against the MSCI India Index, to lead
FactSet's AlphaStar competition in the third quarter of 2009.
Dolat Capital's Mayur Shah made 30.1% in the India strategy,
while Rohinee Karmarkar of JM Financial...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager