Aggressive positioning pays off for Marshall Wace
Mon Oct 19, 2009
Being aggressively positioned in September paid off for the
Marshall Wace GaveKal Asian Balanced Fund, with a gain of 7.47%
for the month, taking year-to-date performance to 42.03%.
Louis Vincent Gave
The fund was overweight...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager