Courage Capital readies distressed debt fund
Mon Oct 19, 2009
The new fund will emphasize non-control positions in secured and senior debt instruments.
Courage Capital Management of Nashville is looking to recapture
some of the assets the onetime billion-dollar firm managed
before 2007. It recently closed a credit vehicle it launched
earlier this year to new investors and has begun raising
capital for a distressed fund to be introduced in the first
quarter of next year.
Credit Opportunities Fund I, which invests in bank debt,
launched in February and raised $85 million, including a $50
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager