Arrowgrass soft-closes Billett's equity fund after a strong start
Fri Oct 23, 2009
Arrowgrass, the well-performing multi-strategy hedge fund
group led by ex-Deutsche Bank trader Nick Niell, is set to
soft-close its recently launched European long/short fund in
the latest sign of increasing enthusiasm among investors to
back new funds.
Launched in May and managed by former SAC and Meditor man Andy
Billett, the Arrowgrass Equity...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager