Fadlun's Trader Capital mixes hybrid model
Fri Oct 23, 2009
Daniel Fadlun, a former bond trader at BNP Paribas who
previously started Mount Capital Management - a large and
successful family office investor - back in 2001, has quietly
launched another alternative investment business.
Geneva-based Trader Capital runs an innovative hybrid model
- embracing elements of both the single-manager hedge fund and
the multi-manager fund of funds approaches.
Fadlun's new business has been running quietly since 2007
with modest assets of about $25 million -...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager